Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Entry

Hello and welcome to my Woody Allen blog. This is a blog devoted to the works and life of Mr. Woody Allen. This comical genius has entertained audiences for centuries and will always be a significant figure in the cinematic history. Honestly I don't know squat about Woody Allen but from the little fragments of clips that I have seen from his work, his humor seems like a kind that I can laugh to. I am excited to watch more of Allen's work both in and outside class, because everyone could use a good laugh. I will be posting my favorite Woody Allen Clip soon but going on YouTube and randomly looking at Allen clips is probably not the most efficient way to find my "favorite" clip of his. I'm not exactly sure on how to check if this is two hundred and fifty words because as i said i am new to the blogging world. If this one is short than i apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment